Region(s) North Dublin, Louth, Monaghan, Cavan, Meath
- Company: RED Business & Executive Coaching International
- Telephone: 086 8162573
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.redcoaching.ie
Qualifications and Affiliations
• Diploma in Life & Business Coaching from Irish Life Coaching Institute (ILI)
• Advanced Diploma in Personal & Business Coaching
• Team Coaching certificate from ILI
• NLP Practitioner, The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
• Associate Certified Coach of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Other Qualifications and Affiliations
• Bachelor of Business Studies from the University of Limerick, 1989
• Associate Chartered Management Accountant from CIMA, 1998
• Diploma in Lean Sigma Black Belt from Cork Institute of Technology, 2018
Experience in one to one coaching
Aidan is an Executive Leadership Coach who provides coaching, mentoring, and training to multi-nationals and aspiring leaders of the future. Aidan is an experienced coach with 400+ hours of coaching.
Aidan is warm & supportive but is also very solution orientated with a relentless focus on continuous improvement for leaders & people managers he coaches to be more aware of their own strengths and the strengths of the organisation’s people, to take ownership for their careers and achieve the goals to make them better leaders for tomorrow’s faster world.
Aidan has engaged with many leadership teams and has learnt that to improve the capability of your organization, rather than just keep track of it, coaching is the most powerful lever you have. Creating a culture of coaching combined with a passion for continuous improvement is your best bet for having a highly effective leadership team that will increase an organization's capability.
He is an experienced executive with over 30 years’ experience of working in operations with multi-nationals in the technology, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries. He also is a qualified Lean Sigma Black belt and has worked with several organisations to improve their process efficiency.