Region(s) North Dublin, Louth, Monaghan, Cavan, Meath
- Company: Taylor Clarke
- Telephone: +353 (0) 1 507 9407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.taylorclarke.com
Qualifications and Affiliations
Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching, Academy of Executive Coaching
Coaching Mastery, Michael Neill
Coaching Skills, Myles Downey
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, University of Ulster
Founding Member Association for Coaching (Ireland) 2007
Experience in one to one coaching
My aim as a coach is to help clients enjoy thinking and performing brilliantly.
I establish a clear focus on tangible results with clients so that they can discern unambiguous cause and effect relationships between their thinking/behaviours and the results they are getting.
I work with chief executives and senior managers, enabling them to:
• Manage performance at the organisation, team and individual level
• Prioritise, focus, and self-manage – achieving strategic and operational balance
• Develop an inclusive vision and communicate this to their stakeholders
• Develop organisational growth strategies and related (re)structuring
• Translate strategies into motivational manager-specific objectives.
I have over 20 years’ experience in management consultancy and leadership development and have delivered over 2000 hours of leadership coaching across a range of sectors including: education; professional services; finance; food and drink; engineering; manufacturing; and construction. Coaching clients include: BBC NI (Technology Management Team); A+L Goodbody; Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board UK. I was one of a 3-person team providing coaching input to 15 Heads of School in Trinity College Dublin as part of its Leadership Development programme (2015/6).
As a Director of Director Development Ireland Ltd (2007-2017) I managed a coaching programme that developed over 300 directors/ senior managers. Director Development Ireland is the organisation through which the Institute of Directors has provided the Chartered Director Programme in Ireland, north and south.
Increasingly my coaching work includes supporting clients in adopting coaching approaches to the management and development of their people. Other coaching themes include:
• Influencing and driving change
• Managing challenging relationships
• Developing leadership and management capabilities in the team.