Region(s) Cork, Kerry, Limerick
- Company: JNG Associates
- Telephone:086 8232580
Qualifications and Affiliations
• MSc. in Personal and Management Coaching;
• Credentialled PCC (Professional Certified Coach) with the International Coaching Federation (www.coachingfederation.org)
• Accredited administrator – Eqi 2.0/EQ360 Emotional Intelligence Assessments;
• Registered Member of the British Psychological Society as tester for Ability and Personality Assessments including 15FQ+ Personality Profiles, Values-based Indicator of Motivation (VbIM), Jung Type Indicators (JTI), and Emotional Intelligence profile.
• BCL Degree;
Experience in one to one coaching
Joe is a professionally accredited Leadership coach with over 30 years’ experience in developing and leading people in the public and private sectors. A former senior Naval Officer and business executive, he has successfully established and built up his own coaching and training consultancy working with senior level individuals and management teams, nationally and internationally. He is particularly strong in the transition from vocational to management roles, an area in which he has considerable personal and professional experience.
His coaching achievements to date include:
• Providing leadership coaching to over 50 School Principals and School Leadership teams through the CSL Leadership Coaching programme since 2017;
• Providing leadership coaching to senior corporate executives through the BetterUp global coaching organisation;
• Providing pro-bono coaching services and support to front-line staff during Covid19 pandemic through ConnectACoach;
• Providing Executive coaching services to senior management in Revenue Commissioners, HIQA and the CSO;
Joe’s coaching approach reflects that which suits each individual client best, supporting and facilitating the client to clearly identify and prioritise the challenges they face and the options available to them.
With an open, supportive and non-judgmental personal style and employing appropriate coaching tools, Joe helps his clients to identify and implement the solutions that are appropriate to them as individuals in their particular, unique circumstances.
To quote some references:
“…Joe has been a great help as I settle into a new and more senior role within my organization. His explorative approach through the use of thought provoking questions and openness to providing challenge has helped me become a clearer communicator and influencer ... I would recommend Joe for those who are seeking to continuously improve their performance in a leadership role..." (EMEA Director, multi-national)
"..Frank challenges and affirming feedback in equal measures.." (Primary Principal)
"..It certainly makes a difference to chat to a one time stranger and now a great support.." (Post-Primary Principal)