Region(s) Cork, Kerry, Limerick
- Company: JNG Associates
- Telephone:086 8232580
Qualifications and Affiliations
• MSc. in Personal and Management Coaching;
• Member of the International Coaching Federation;
• Registered Member of the British Psychological Society as tester for Ability and Personality Assessments including 15FQ+ Personality Profiles, Values-based Indicator of Motivation (VbIM), Jung Type Indicators (JTI), and Emotional Intelligence profile.
• BCL Degree;
Experience in one to one coaching
Joe is a former senior Naval Officer who moved into the private sector after a successful Naval career. He set up his own coaching and training consultancy working with all levels of management up to and including Board level. He has over 30 years’ experience in developing and leading people in the public and private sectors and is particularly strong in the transition from vocational to management roles, an area in which he has considerable personal and professional experience.
Recent one to one coaching assignments include
• European Globalisation Adjustment Fund (EGF): a Dept. of Education & Skills sponsored initiative providing one to one coaching support to selected clients managing redundancy;
• Senior manager - professional sporting organisation: provision of one to one executive coaching to senior manager transitioning into national role (identity confidential);
• Management team - Financial Services Company: provision of one to one coaching support to a group of managers who were transitioning into new management roles (identities confidential);
Joe tailors his approach to that which suits the client best, with the objective of facilitating the client to identify the options available and to select the most appropriate.
Employing an open and non-judgemental approach, combined with appropriate coaching tools Joe helps his clients to identify and implement the solutions that are appropriate to them as individuals in their particular, unique circumstances.
Joe is particularly adept in helping clients who are
• Going through a Transition (e.g. moving to a new role, developing a new working culture and environment)
• Seeking support on specific Personal or Workplace challenges (e.g., managing conflict, having the difficult conversations with colleagues, managing teams, developing better Emotional Intelligence, moving upwards into new roles within the same group);
• Preparing and implementing career development plans;
• Dealing with personally challenging situations;
• Focused on Performance management (identifying, setting and achieving personal goals - sporting and non-sporting, personal and team oriented)