Qualifications and Affiliations
• Coach Master Toolkit Certified, World Executive Business Coach Summit
• Executive Coach (L9 Post Grad Dip), IMI & UCC
• NLP Coaching Practitioner, Humanistic Neuro Linguistic Psychology
• Certified Career Coach, Irish Lifecoach Institute
• Accredited Senior Coaching Practitioner, and Member of the EMCC
• Qualified in a range of Psychometric Tools and Assessments
Experience in one to one coaching
Fiona is an experienced coach, mentor and trainer. She has an extensive track record of assisting and empowering professionals to believe in themselves, be strategic and step into leadership roles. She is an expert programme designer, certified in Training Needs Identification and Design and uses this qualification to support her in the design and delivery of high impact outcomes on a one to one and group basis.
Fiona is a certified Inner Heroes Facilitator, Career and Life coach. This with accompanying tools is a useful self-discovery methodology helping clients to understand self from the inside out. It helps leaders to optimise their strengths, understand their stressors and their preferred communication style. It also helps leaders to understand other preferred communications styles and how to adapt.
Fiona is a certified emotional capital practitioner qualified to conduct emotional intelligence self-reports, 360 reports and provide feedback. She is also a certified practitioner in the WEBCS Coach Master Toolkits, supporting executives and business leaders with challenges of leadership. These toolkits provide frameworks she uses to support leaders in their development and also in tackling various leadership challenges.
Examples of Fiona’s recent clients:
• Private Practice: Coached managers, business owners and directors working diverse industries and areas of business such as AIB, PWC, Education, Fitness, Not for Profit, Food, Fashion, Construction, Politics and Health Sectors.
• Action Ireland Trust (‘AIT’): Coaching Senior Principal of 5 Primary Hub Schools in S.A.
• WEBCS: Coached Senior international Coaches as part of a Coach Master Toolkit program and the development of a leadership academy.
• Connect a Coach: An official volunteer with Connect a Coach offering 4 free coaching sessions to frontline staff supporting their mental health
If you would like to arrange a conversation, please email email@example.com with contact number, and suggested dates/times.