Qualifications and Affiliations
• MSc Personal and Management Coaching (First Class honours), UCC
• Diploma in Executive and Leadership Coaching. (Accredited by the
Association of Coaching) The Coaching & Mentoring Partnership
• Post-graduate Diploma in Marketing, Napier University, Edinburgh
• Chartered Management Accountant, CIMA
• Bachelor of Commerce (2.1), University College Dublin
• Qualified in a range of Psychometric Tools and Assessments
• Member of the Association for Coaching
• Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council
• Member of the British Psychological Society
Experience in one to one coaching
Eimear delivers over 300 coaching hours annually to leaders within the Public and Private sector. She is also a skilled and experienced team coach.
With a focus on leadership, emotional intelligence, team development, resilience and organisational culture she builds leadership and team capabilities, bringing her experience to bear through supporting and challenging her clients to deliver both on strategy and accountability driven action for business impact.
Eimear is a perceptive influencer capable of quickly building trust and developing strong interpersonal relationships, while remaining grounded, objective and focused on accountability. She recognises the vital role leaders play through personal style, communication skills and their overall impact as a leader. Passionate about transformation, she helps clients think about how they change themselves, their teams and their wider organisations with careful consideration of context, stakeholder engagement and the impact of that change on others. She uses the coaching conversation to strive for deeper team and client self-awareness, building personal confidence and performance to unleash their maximum potential.
Examples of Eimear’s recent clients:
• An Garda Síochána: One-to-one Coaching for recently promoted
members of AGS at Chief-Superintendent, Superintendent, Principal
Officer and Assistant Principal Officer grades
• Revenue Commissioners: One-to-one Coaching for recently promoted
Principal Officer and Assistant Principal Officers
• Tallaght University Hospital, Dublin: Executive leaders to C-suite
level, middle management including team and service/ functional
managers and service co-ordinators in the hospital
If you would like to arrange a call, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with date/time suggestions and contact number.